Assignments

rule of thirds
shadows series 4
tin type is a photograph made by creating a direct positive on a thin sheet of metal coated with a dark lacquer or enamel and used as the support for the photographic emulsion.
logo design

WHY IS PHOTOGRAPHY IS IMPORTANT?

to me photography is very important due to its form of free expressions for many people. its offers a door way that some careers do not expand upon is the exploration that it brings the ability to be who people are in their own atmosphere. thanks to photography we are able to see the past and sustain the memories we hold dear and what builds us. it is our connections to other people when words dont even have to be said. Without the use of photography people wouldnt even be able to see whats in different parts of the world or whats even going on at the time, it inspires people to go and chase dreams and to explore.

Photography is something that everyone does no matter what in on way or another whether it be for themselves or for someone else. it is a worldwide practice and it can be the one activity that every human being does, is to take a photo but then photography takes it to a bigger level. when someone is able to take an image and makes someone feel something is a master piece to me and should be shared with everyone in my eyes.

read and write

Photography, I’m sure we can agree, is a relatively accessible craft. Recent years have made professional equipment widely available to the masses. it is a very profitable business not in money either. Photography and videography are at the forefront of modern times. Never before has there been such a demand for it. The internet has blown up with the need for constant content. New magazines are set up every day, and more events are needing coverage than ever. There are various paths one can take within the field. For many, carving a place in the profession requires being your own boss, and with it, your own motivator. A nightmare for some, but for me, being free from the constraint of a corporate hierarchy is more than motivation enough.

CRITIQUE OF SILVER LIST PHOTOGRAPHERS

zora j murf photography has a very portrait look to them using lots of shallow depth to field. the composition of the photos tend to have a very black and white or dark colors in them. he uses framing in his photos very well putting either rue of thirds or making the subject center most of the times. it has a very real feeling of simplicity but says and makes you feel many things.

joshua rashaad mcfadden photography has dealings with social issues in a gritty view with dark composition with putting their subject in the center. allowing to let it all be on display but giving a perspective of the victim and what it looks like for them giving the person a pov to feel what its like . its giving a true view to enduce sympathy for the issue and tries to keep the background very dark so that you only have that to view.

travel poster
Lightroom mobil food photography
You underestimate my power

Toy photography

$10,000 B and H Photography Shopping Spree

Godex VING V860IIS TTL LI-ION flash kit for sony cameras

$179.00 I will be using this to have better lighting when taking portraits.

Bolt  vx 71on ttl flash for Nikon cameras

$169.95 this will be for the same purpose of lighting to be a stronger light

Bolt vm 160 led macro ring light

69.95 I will be using this for more close up photos.

Joby gorillapod 3k flexible mini tripod with with ball head kit

$45.32 this will be used to take photos in more obscure reas and view points.

Oben ctt 1000l carbon fiber tabletop tripod(long)

$129.95 this tripod would be used for my landscape photos

Canon ef s 24mm f/2.8 stm lens

$99.00 I would use this lens to take a wider shot and to have more clarity for the landscapes

Canon ef 100mm f/2.8l macro is usm lens

$ 1,299.00 I would use this for multiple uses when wanting to take photos of whatever I would like.

Sigma 24 70mm f/2.8 dg os hsm art lens for canon ef

$1,099.00 the lens purpose for me is to make a closer image mainly if I were to photograph faces I would not adjust that much.

Canon ef 50mm f/1.8 stm lens

$125.00 in would uses this lens to take a wide view for my landscapes as a backup lens

Sigma 18 35 mm f/1.8 dc hsm art lens for canon ef

$719.00 the use of this is mainly just for my canon to take more artistic photos

Canon ef 70 200mm f/2.8l is lll usm lens

$2,099.00 I would use this lens to get more photos of things farther in the landscape like a bird flying.

Canon eos 5d mark iv dslr camera

$2,499.00 this would be one of my main cameras to take the photos

Sony alpha a6400 mirrorless digital camera with 16 50 mm lens and accessories

$998.00 this camera would be used for more simple photos if my other camera decides to die.

Canon eos rebel t7 dslr camera with 18 55 mm and 75 300mm lenses accessory and bag

$549.00 this will be my standard camera I will have on me at all times when I go out to shoot.

out of all the photos that were brought to my attention this was the one that stuck with me the most. seeing this solder who is mostly known to protect people seeing them just beating these people who are defenseless on the floor just looks wrong. it makes me sick knowing that something like this is actually happening in the world how could you do that to a family. the other solders do not even bat an eye to the situation and they are smiling as if this i normal everyday. which for them it probably is there is so much social justive stuff going on that this shoulde be part of it
in the photo there is so much emotion. the one big emotion that i am getting from seeing something like this is just anger. to see this with nothing being done when clearly everyone knows its wrong how could they still go through and maybe the people on the floor did something wrong and thats the truth. i would never know the true story unless i was there and kmew what was going on and why he struck them.

the two articles

the first article i read about was about taking portraits and their expereince in the feild. this stroy actually persuaded me to be a photographer more due to how much fun he was saying he had. what helpeed was how he talked about the feild is hanging so much that no one knows what they are doing sometimes.this actually relaxed me knowing that if i were to start its okay to know that i dont know what im doing. it aalso taught me how tough it could be just to start to make a name for yourself.

the second article that i read was about landscapes. in this expeirence that was accounted interested me more. landscapes is the easiest version of photography to perform and understand but the hardest to make look good. it does not take too much equipment to do this photography which is an amazing thing given what all the other feilds would require.

INDEED

the two jobs im interested in are freelance photographer asistant in inland empire CA which pays 250 to 300 dollars a day, woud work 3 to 5 days out of the week, can work on short notice f needed and has a vehicle to use to load things in and out.

the other job i would like to apply for is graphic designer photographer in norco CA that pays 20 to 25 an hour requires product and staged set photography and editing with color correcting manage and maintain all photography assests.

what i like about this piece is the use of lighting that it displays like slides for my eyes as i go down the photo. it flows in a relaxing wway that calms and sooths me. the colors also have a warm hue to them that add to the feeling i recieve. the shapes that aappear in the portrait are very pleasing and well thought out with exactly how much is being exposed.

Public/private self portrait
oil painting

Emotion series

pop art
abstract art
man and nature

When i want to get inspired to do photography or whatever im trying to overcome with photography i would do these ten things

I would listen to my favorite music

take on a photo a day project

reproduce art by the old masters

shoot a gorgeous model

See an art show

shoot my family

Shoot a family event

take a self portrait

go to the movies

try to learn a new lighting technique

SOCIAL MEDIA TRENDS FOR 2021

there are 8 new trends this year one being reels which is a 15 to 30 second clip video to be able share whatever you would like to share.

There is also long form videos which would be like youtube videos and like stories, instagram reels and many moee forms.

the next is stories which is a temporary veiwed video that can be seen for a short amount of ttime.this originally started in the snapchat format.

the next is facetime events this is used for most marketers and buisnesses and teachers to talk to people everywhere to give information

another trend that is being shown is ecommerce which is internet sales.this is what people are going to and leaning on most due to the current conditions.

content strategy is also a good trend which is following exactly what is popular when it comes to new things being pproduced.this woudl be in the form of food recipes or even lil tips and tricks

going text heavy is something people are running into due to how much time people have on their hands.where they would post paragraphs of political issues or just even about there day and thougts

keeping the people that are behind the screen and brand at the forefront is a good way new comers and handling there marketing and giving credit to the rightful people. This is scene with how people make a tik tok all the attention goes to the person in the video the one who made it.